Virginia CLE’s newest take on Experience CLE — Experience Philanthropy … with two free credits of Live Ethics CLE!! = A perfect outing for the lawyer or law firm!
Ethics CLE at Topgolf Loudoun: Tom Spahn on Law Practice Email Ethics
Live on Site at Topgolf Loudoun (Ashburn): Tuesday, October 9, 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. (seminar at 2, golf at 4)
MCLE Credit: 2.0 (Ethics: 2.0)
This program qualifies for 2.0 hours of live-interactive credit.
Our inaugural Virginia CLE Experience Philanthropy event will be a one-of-a-kind coming together of two hours of live ethics and an afternoon of great fun at Topgolf — all for an important cause! Great for the individual lawyer or a law firm outing! And guests are welcome!
After event-related expenses, ALL proceeds go to fund VLF 2019 grants.
Your registration includes:
• Participation in our Topgolf competition. Appropriate for golfers of all skill levels or with no experience at all! Clubs are provided.
• Two hours of fast-paced live Ethics CLE at no additional charge!
• A scrumptious happy hour buffet along with beer, wine, and soft drinks
• A commemorative Virginia Law Foundation golf shirt
• Bring guests — register individually or as a team
• Prizes will be awarded
• Sponsorships are available for $250
For more information, to register, or to sponsor, visit https://www.vacle.org/product.aspx?zpid=6300