When you make an unrestricted gift to the Virginia Law Foundation, 100% of your contribution goes to our annual grants program, which supports nonprofits across the Commonwealth promoting access to justice, the Rule of Law, and law-related education.
You may also choose to direct your gift to support the Bobzien Gaither Education Fund, which fuels our continuing education and community impact, or the Adam Roush Fund for Wellness, which supports the Virginia Law Foundation’s inaugural Wellness Institute and promotes equitable access to well-being programming, such as our Wellness Institute.
ANNUAL GIVING LEVELS
Of Counsel: $500
Mentor: up to $249
LIFETIME GIVING LEVELS
1974 Society: $10,000+
Rule of Law Society: $5,000
Additional gift options include:
- Cash Gifts
- Charitable Contributions by IRA Owners
- Life Insurance
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts
- Appreciated Stock
- Please instruct your broker to transfer the securities to Citi Smith Barney, DTC #0418, to the account of the Virginia Law Foundation (#170 – 0526C – 11). For proper credit, please advise Katie Arata, Sr. Director of Development and Philanthropy, of your transfer. Gifts to the Virginia Law Foundation are tax-deductible [FEIN 51-0198088].
- United Way Contributor’s Choice Program (Richmond only)
- Planned Gifts – the giving of money through wills, trusts and other assets can benefit both the Foundation and the donor.
- Wills & Bequests
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Remainder Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
We welcome the opportunity to discuss these options with you. To learn more, please connect with Katie Arata, Sr. Director of Development and Philanthropy, at email@example.com or at (804) 648-0112.
Donors may deduct contributions to the Virginia Law Foundation as provided in §170 IRC. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers or gifts to or for the use of the Foundation are also deductible for federal estate and gift tax purposes.